Re: Resume still broken on Thinkpad X1 Carbon

On Tue, 04 Nov 2014 10:48:00 -0800
Adam Williamson <adamwill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Check the modules loaded in working and non-working cases?

Should have mentioned...I did that.  About the only promising sounding
discrepancy was ec_sys, but loading it didn't change anything.  Of
course, I loaded it after boot; guess I should retry with ec_sys loaded
from the outset.

Thanks,

jon