Re: Fedora 21 installation: a suggestion

On Mon, Nov 03, 2014 at 11:02:05AM -0800, Adam Williamson wrote:
> throughout 21 cycle. I think it's probably what we'll stick with for
> Final, AFAIK. Not sure if there's a plan to redo things for 22.

There's a vague plan that we should take lessons learned and come up
with whatever improvements are possible. I promised releng that we'd
have any such plan in place _before_ the alpha, which is another way of
saying: if anyone is really interested in helping with this, we could
use it.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>