Fedora 21 installation: a suggestion

Fedora 21 has introduced a new/different approach to packaging of the distribution software: "productized" collections of packages which are installed via a Live Install. At first I was not sure I liked the approach but have come around to liking it a lot.

And then there is Fedora-Server-netinst. This netinstall is the only vehicle which gives the user complete control over package selection (especially when using kickstart). But, it is labeled "Fedora Server"??

Suggestion: As far as I can tell, it would not cost that much to do a "special" build and only harvest boot.iso to create Fedora-Netinst-<whatever>.iso

Just a suggestion.

Gene