Re: Windows 8.1 and F21, BIOS in UEFI Mode

On Tue, 2014-10-21 at 15:13 -0400, Joerg Lechner wrote:
> Hi,
> I filed  bug 1155274,
> sorry, I thought by putting Grub into the Whitelist the problem would be solved.
> Kind Regards

It's 'solved' so far as you're concerned - now you have the magic recipe
to make it work for you - but pjones would like to see if he can figure
out what weird thing your firmware is doing so he can fix it for
everyone else who has the same weird firmware, so they don't have to
figure out the same trick you had to figure out :) It *shouldn't* be
necessary to manually whitelist the bootloader.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey