F21 Beta TC3 refused to mount NTFS partition

Hi,
On an Acer Aspire E 15 E5-571G Laptop I run F21 on an external disk connected via USB. So far I could mount the Windows 8.1 partition of the internal disk of the laptop - was possible with F21 Alpha, Beta TC2. Installation now F21 Beta TC3 Workstation 86_64.
Now with Beta TC3, when I want to get access  to the Windows partition
(clicking in the File Manager on the "Acer Windows Disk" and giving su password) there is the message:

Error mounting /dev/sda4 at /run/media/joerg/Acer: Command-line `mount -t "ntfs" -o "uhelper=udisks2,nodev,nosuid,uid=1000,gid=1000,dmask=0077,fmask=0177" "/dev/sda4" "/run/media/joerg/Acer"' exited with non-zero exit status 14: Windows is hibernated, refused to mount.
Failed to mount '/dev/sda4': Die Operation ist nicht erlaubt
The NTFS partition is in an unsafe state. Please resume and shutdown
Windows fully (no hibernation or fast restarting), or mount the volume
read-only with the 'ro' mount option.

Is this a ok for F21 Beta TC3? Is the partition check in TC3 more detailed now and my Windows (currently shut down) really is in "an unsafe state"?
Kind Regards