Re: Emacs (was: Some F21 Alpha impressions)

On Sat, Oct 04, 2014 at 09:02:15PM +0200, drago01 wrote:
> >> factor to 1 (warning: everything will be smaller) to verify that
> >> (default is 0) ?
> > It was already set to 1 — dunno how it got there, but that's what I
> > had.  It won't let me go below 0.5, seemingly.
> The scaling factor I talking about is an integer it cannot go to 0.5
> ... I am currently not in front of a F21 system so not sure how
> exactly it is labled in tweak tool but it should be there.

I think the one Jonathan is looking at is the Scaling Factor under Fonts.
That's definitely a floating point value. (And setting it to anything other
than 1 puts the accessibility icon on your top bar forever; one of _my_
small gripes.)

The number you're talking about is "Window scaling", under "Windows" in
Tweak Tool, down at the bottom under HiDPI.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>