Re: Proposing new dual booting release criteria

On Wed, 2014-09-10 at 15:16 -0400, Gene Czarcinski wrote:
> Question:  Why isn't this an alpha blocker. RHBZ#1108296 has a patch
> which fixes the problem.

Well, because we don't have a criterion. Which is kinda what the thread
is about. ;) But in general, multiboot isn't an Alpha issue; remember
Alpha requirements are fairly minimal, Alpha is very much a *test*
release, intended for deployment into controlled testing environments,
hence probably not onto production systems with other OSes. We have to
keep the Alpha requirements realistic.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey