Re: Fedora 21 at omen.com

On Thu, 2014-09-04 at 11:05 -0700, Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX wrote:
> After installing and running system-config-printer lp and lpr
> produce blank pages as previously reported.
> Workaround: enscript

We never got anywhere with this, because I needed to see the error_log
from you.
https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/test/2014-August/122317.html

> Tigervnc server sessions of the Xfce desktop stop within a
> second or so.  I compiled tigervnc from source and tested
> that on another machine with the same problem.

Does the desktop get completely painted before VNC stops?

When you compiled it from source, was that from the git repository
(upstream) or from the src.rpm? (I'm wondering about asking you to try
'git bisect'...)

Tim.
*/