Re: Testing request: ownCloud 7 for Fedora 20

On 29 Aug 2014 10:05, "Adam Williamson" <adamwill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi, folks. One of my sidelines is maintaining the Fedora ownCloud
> package. Today I submitted ownCloud 7.0.2 as an update for Fedora 20;
> this is a major version update, the previous package was 6.0.4. I'd
> really appreciate it if folks could test and see if it works for them.

Hi Adam,

To give a little feedback I updated my sqlite based owncloud 6 to the 7.0.2 in testing.

Converted the database to mysql via the new tool and that worked great.

Trying to go into apps to add new ones etc is very, very slow... But I see there is an open bug being worked on in github anyway.

Google drive, external 'local' and external smb all working well.

Android owncloud client working with it as is davs:// in F21.

Needed to install libreoffice-headless and setsebool -P httpd_execmem on to get the document conversion stuff to work... Might be worth adding that to wiki.

Cheers

James