Re: phabricator login, was: Blocker Bugs page, Chrome vs Firefox

On Aug 19, 2014, at 10:07 AM, Tim Flink <tflink@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I don't see a local account in phab for you, so you'd end up clicking
> on the "register or login with persona" button on the login page.
> FedOAuth has persona intergration, so by using
> <fas_user>@fedoraproject.org, you will be redirected to FedOAuth for
> login and you'll be able to login to our phabricator instance using FAS
> credentials. I think that the current username/password box is a bit
> confusing for new folks but there are still people using their non-fas
> credentials with phab and I need to figure out how to encourage
> them to migrate their credentials over to persona/FAS before I can
> completely disable the username/password box.

What if my FAS account email isn't <fas_user>@fedoraproject.org?

When I change my FAS account email to <fas_user>@fedoraproject.org, I get some complaint email (it's been a while since I tried this) but it's something about needing to have a redhat.com bugzilla account associated with the FAS account? So I switched the FAS email back because my RHBZ account uses bugzilla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Chris Murphy