Re: Blocker Bugs page, Chrome vs Firefox

On Aug 19, 2014, at 1:18 AM, Christopher Meng <cickumqt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I don't see the issue here, too.
>
> Maybe caused by the special hardware?

Well this is just bizarre. This morning, it's working fine. Everything is the same, the system hasn't even rebooted. Yesterday I relaunched Chrome, same problem. Today? Different results. Lovely.

Tim, my FAS credentials don't work on phab.qadevel.cloud.fedoraproject.org so I can't close the bug myself.

Chris Murphy