Re: where to get images? fedoraproject.org downloads super slow

On Tue, 22 Jul 2014 23:01:29 -0500
Dan Mossor <danofsatx@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The guys in #releng told me the slow downloads were my issue. I'm
> glad it's not just me - I can't offer much beyond confirmation that
> there is a problem with koji.

There really isn't a problem with koji.

It sounds like there's a network problem on some provider between your
machine and koji.

Could someone seeing this please open an infrastructure ticket and
include:

The exact image/url you were downloading
The speed
a traceroute from your machine you are downloading from to kojipkgs
(or whatever server you are downloading from)

If others can add there information, perhaps we can trace it to a
single provider that we can ask to look into it?

kevin