Re: bug attached images not browser loadable

HI

On Fri, Jul 18, 2014 at 2:39 PM, Felix Miata  wrote:
Even if I could see evidence of breakage I wouldn't know what to do about it. I'm simply using SeaMonkey's reply-to-list button, which strips the inanely long "For testing and quality assurance of Fedora releases" from the "To:" field leaving only the actual email address that the ordinary reply button keeps.

You seem to be changing the subject line as well in your replies or perhaps it is another thunderbird issue.  In any case, take a look and fix it if you can.  Atleast in gmail your replies are consistently showing up as new threads.

Rahul