Re: 3.16.x on i686

On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 19:13:36 +0200,
 poma <pomidorabelisima@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

BTW, Adam, there are people running & testing Rawhide on i686! :)

Yes, and I am backlogged getting bugs filed for issues I am having. I have at least two different problems with 3.16 kernels that make them unusable for me.

There might be a problem with systemd creating init files for a bunch of services, since I am now seeing some services attempt to start at boot, that I can't disable.

I also seem to have a selinux problem blocking consolekit so that sound doesn't work in enforcing mode.

So far I am just working on the kernel change that seems to have md being more picky about md raid1 superblocks and just doing workarounds for the rest.