Re: guide me

On Tue, 15 Apr 2014 02:57:07 +0530
shailendra acharya <acharyashailendra1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> hello folks,
>                  this is shailendra acharya pursuing btech in IT
> branch. i have been using fedora19 for 1 year. i'm so so in
> programming but i'm continue trying to improve my programming skills.
> well i wanna contribute in fedora but i dont know what to do? can
> anyone plz guide me what should i do or where to start? and i have
> also a dream to create operating system for my college project. can
> anyone help me ?

Hey Shailendra, glad to have you aboard! There are several places you
can start:

  - Work on some updates testing [0] for Fedora 20.
  - Test the latest on Rawhide [1]
  - Try your hand at packaging [2]
  - If you know python, you can take a crack at some issues for
    Taskotron [3]

There's always a ton to be worked on. It really depends on where your
interests lie and what kinds of things you want to work on. Our wiki
has a bunch of information on how to contribute to different parts of
the project [4]. You can always find several of us who work on QA [5] in
our irc channel on freenode - #fedora-qa. We look forward to seeing
you!

// Mike

[0] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Updates_Testing
[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/Rawhide