Proposal: Rawhide installation validation testing

Hi folks!

Kamil Paral had a good suggestion which I've offered to take forward.
The Fedora 21 schedule means that we won't hit Alpha TC1 for another
three months or so (early July, on current lines). We thought it would
be a good idea to run some periodic formal validation tests in the mean
time, just to try and keep on top of major issues in Rawhide so we don't
wind up finding out in July that a whole bunch of stuff is broken.

So the idea is that we'll put up the usual set of validation test
matrices maybe once a month from here on out (or if this turns out to be
popular, we could make it more regular). This is just 'extra credit'
work, though, for anyone who's looking for something to help out with:
there is no Official Requirement that we complete all this testing, so
no-one needs to get stressed out or pull any all-nighters :)

If no-one has any objections I'll plan to put up the first set of
matrices this week sometime. Again, this is completely optional 'just
something we can be working on' stuff, so if you're not interested, skip
on by :)

If anyone has any ideas to improve/refine this effort, do reply!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey