Re: Anaconda, manual partitioning

On Tue, 25 Mar 2014 11:10:35 -0600
Chris Murphy <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> <snip>

> > I'd just let Manual Partitioning be a free for all between the
> > Anaconda team and its volunteer user base to decide both features
> > and quality level, and leave Fedora QA completely out of it.
>
> I still think that's correct.

If correct, based on the traffic on the anaconda lists, I suspect manual
partitioning will get only enough developer attention to make sure it
doesn't cause other parts of the installer to fail.

Good specs and robust code can go a long way to solve a lot of
problems.  I wonder if manual partitioning in RHEL will get QA
attention. Hmmmm.