Re: [Fedora-packaging] May I file 1000 bugs aka upstream test suite tracking

На 21.02.2014 16:55, Daniel P. Berrange написа:

If you have code that can fairly reliably detect whether a test suite
exists in the source tar.gz, then I think you would be justified
in filing bugs for spec files which have not enabled the test suite.

At present I'm aware of 11 different location (directory or file names) which represent tests. Not sure how accurate is this though.

What I wouldn't do is blindly mass file bugs against every package
and ask the maintainer to investigate whether the test suite exists
or not.

I try to avoid that to the extent possible.

--
Alex