Re: Suggested activities during the pre-F21 lull

On 01/22/2014 12:35 PM, Ankur Sinha wrote:
focus away from Adam's initial thought.

As I said we should also spend time on improving the QA community now since this really is the time for that ( and for a long time our opportunity to do so ) so dont hesitate to share with us your ideas and thoughts on how we can improve QA if you have any.

JBG