Re: Suggested activities during the pre-F21 lull

On 01/22/2014 03:32 AM, Kashyap Chamarthy wrote:
You seem to be trolling. I cannot see the humour in your post nor the
intentions behind your wink.

That's not my problem if you don't see the humor in my post and yes I did read Adam's email.

And do me a favor never ever respond to my emails again I do no like to judge by individuals like you after I contributed more then seven years of my free time to this project.

JBG