Re: Scriptlet errors (Was: Did anyone's F20 system randomly "reboot" after updating from updates-testing just recently?)

On Jan 16, 2014, at 9:03 AM, Ankur Sinha <sanjay.ankur@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> It definitely isn't dnf mucking up. This is the second time I've fresh
> installed today, and I haven't used dnf at all. I installed my apps,
> updated, and I got a bunch of scriptlet failures:

1. I just did a rollback to a bit over 2 weeks ago and simply did yum update. Half the proposed updates are from u-t.

2. During updating, there are two dozen items:

warning: group root- does not exist - using root

Otherwise the update completes without errors.

3. Reboot, download and install kernel 3.13 rc8 (which is what I was originally having scriplet errors with) and it installs fine.

So I can't reproduce the problem with yum. So I have no idea what's causing this.

Chris Murphy