Re: Selinux out of control

Hi,

2013/12/25 Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX <caf@xxxxxxxx>
A few days ago SELinux was updated.
Selinux now ignores /etc/selinux/config
and issues denials.

I have the same problem on server that I installed yesterday.

I didn't have this problem on VM that I created last week, but after the latest update I also have problem on this system too. I guess that downgrade of libselinux* and exclude it from upgrades should fix the problem.

# This file controls the state of SELinux on the system.
# SELINUX= can take one of these three values:
#     enforcing - SELinux security policy is enforced.
#     permissive - SELinux prints warnings instead of enforcing.
#     disabled - No SELinux policy is loaded.
SELINUX=disabled
# SELINUXTYPE= can take one of these two values:
#     targeted - Targeted processes are protected,
#     minimum - Modification of targeted policy. Only selected processes are protected.
#     mls - Multi Level Security protection.
SELINUXTYPE=targeted

Is there a way to remove SELinux or at least shut it off?

--
     Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX   caf@xxxxxxxx   www.omen.com
  Omen Technology Inc      "The High Reliability Software"

Best regards,
Michal

http://eventhorizon.pl/