Re: Who can close BZs?

On 12/06/2013 03:56 PM, Karel Volný wrote:

Hi,

Dne pátek, 6. prosince 2013 16:19:35 CEST, Clyde E. Kunkel napsal(a):
Is there a policy or other guidance on who is allowed to close another persons bz? For example, can a person who is not a member of the action developer or bugzappers group close a bz, especially a non-trivial bz?

well, anyone with the appropriate permissions (even some robots)?

while a formal policy could be nice, I guess it is better not to complicate the rules ... anyone helping to clean the mess in bugzilla is welcome; if someone has a few spare cycles and notices something could be closed, why not to do it instead of the overloaded developer?

- if you think that some bug has been closed improperly, let's talk about that concrete case and not about policies

FYI I'm pretty sure RH bugzilla admin frown upon giving Fedora QA community members those privileges...

JBG