Re: F20 network configuration

Yes, I figured out that I'm going to keep ifcfg-* files when I upgrade. So far, it looks well. The lack of system-config-network confused me a little.

On Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 5:57 PM, Adam Williamson <awilliam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, 2013-12-02 at 11:22 +0200, Pasha R wrote:
> Strange, I couldn't find how to enable or config it in F20 beta.
>
> Now I see that service exists, but I can't find any configuration
> tools for it. Were they removed?
> Anyway, thanks for good news.

Hum, it's possible s-c-network went away and I didn't notice, I don't
really use it. The service itself should work fine if you hand-configure
it or copy a config across from your old system, though.

--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey