Re: Let's stop using wiki for test results

On 10/11/2013 07:52 AM, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:
On 10/11/2013 02:03 PM, Adam Williamson wrote:
On Fri, 2013-10-11 at 13:42 +0000, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:

Hmm when was it decided that we should write our own app to replace the
wiki instead of trying to (re)use something other distribution are
using?
Such as?

Exactly as I thought no research.

Is it a language comprehension issue or do you just deliberately misrepresent what people say to match what you want to believe? That response was asking if you had any suggestions, not implying that no research was done. I know you were here for the last big discussion about finding a replacement and the results of that search. Please stop being so antagonistic.