Re: F20 beta, swap failures

On Mon, Oct 07, 2013 at 13:38:42 -0600,
  Chris Murphy <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Is anyone else seeing systemd report swap initialization errors? I'm always getting them. There is one disk, and one dedicated swap partition sda6.

There was some issue with swap devices not coming up a month or so ago. A machine that I rebooted a couple of hours ago had swap come up fine. A couple of machines I rebooted yesterday also had swap come up normally.