Re: Moving away from reporting to RH bugzilla and adopting pure upstream reporting mantra.

On 09/24/2013 10:25 AM, Jan Wildeboer wrote:

That said, I regret having to tell you that your plan is dumb, naive, and far from being workable.

That said, I regret having to tell you that insulting the OP instead of pointing out relevant arguments is dumb, naive and far from being helpful.
Well, sometimes, there are situations, where there is no other way but to resort to this kind of drastic language to have people comprehend what they are proposing.

Johan's proposal is such kind of beyond reason and applicability, it's not even worth being discussed.

Ralf