Re: F20-rc3, gnome-shell logoff?

On 09/20/2013 10:44 PM, John Morris wrote:
On Thu, 2013-09-19 at 11:02 +1000, Ankur Sinha wrote:

If there's only one user, the log out option doesn't appear and you need
to run "gnome-session-quit" in the "alt f2" command dialog to log out.
Ok, clever idea.  Just wondering what kind of thought went into this
though.  I can't count the times I have been ordered to 'logout and back
on' after a round of updates.  Reboot?  Every year Windows is getting a
little better and we are getting a little more like it... too bad we are
taking the bad ideas about as often as the good ones.
The same thought process that dielete the name from the top panel rather than just changing the default to non-display. Mmmm ... maybe this is the same thought process that made session-save stop working but I have found a way that I can live with that new "feature".

Gene