F20-rc3, gnome-shell logoff?

OK, so we changed the interface yet again for the user in Gnome 3/gnome-shell. Just how does one logoff or do a switch user?? I can do a shutdown/restart. I can suspend. I can bring up the setting application. But logout and switch user seems to have gotten lost ... or if it is there it sure is not obvious!

Gene