Re: I'm seeing odd udev stuff in F20

On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 00:09:10 -0700,
  Adam Williamson <awilliam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, 2013-07-28 at 07:16 -0500, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
I've been having sound issues for over a week. The sound devices are not
visible to pulseaudio. At first they would be for a while and disappear,
not I can't seem to get pulseaudio to see them ever. (I have have a
motherboard sound chip and a USB headset.) I am also having an issue
with the loopback module not being loaded by default. This breaks
mounting iso images and the error message doesn't make one want to
run modprobe loop (until after using google).

When you say 'the error message doesn't make one want to', what error
message do you see exactly?

[root@bruno bruno]# mount -o loop Fedora-Live-XFCE-i686-19-1.iso /mnt
mount: /home/bruno/Fedora-Live-XFCE-i686-19-1.iso: failed to setup loop device: No such file or directory
[root@bruno bruno]# modprobe loop
[root@bruno bruno]# mount -o loop Fedora-Live-XFCE-i686-19-1.iso /mnt
[root@bruno bruno]# P.S. I've been at a gaming convention for a week and didn't look at too much Fedora stuff while I was there. I am just starting to catch up today.