Re: user list

On 2013-07-09 21:01, Richard Vickery wrote:

You need to flip the dconf key apps/gdm/simple-greeter/disable_user_list in a way that gdm will recognize. I don't know if there's an Official Way to do
that, perhaps Matthias or Ray could advise.
http://forums.fedoraforum.org/showthread.php?p=1659325 has a rather hacky
way which may work but which I wouldn't entirely advise...

--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey

Thanks Adam.

The command was written as true; should I have written false into the
command line?

No. Note that the key is called 'disable_user_list'. If you want it disabled, obviously you want the key set to True.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey