Re: user list

On Tue, Jul 09, 2013 at 12:57:56PM +0200, Karel Volný wrote:
> Dne neděle, 7. července 2013 15:33:55 CEST, Michal Jaegermann  napsal(a):
> >
> >...  is to have your name permanently
> >stuck on a bar of a Gnome desktop for any shoulder surfer to see when
> >you happen to be using your laptop in a public place.
>
> security by obscurity?
>
> oh come on ...
>
> I bet I can guess at least one valid user at your system ... is that "root"? :-)

I do not really care that you can guess some account names on my
machines.  It is quite likely that one of yours is called 'kvolny'.
OTOH I really dislike to advertise too wide who is just sitting by a
keyboard.  If you want to call that paranoiac then so be it but
apparently I am not the only one with that preference.

   Michal