Re: Bug 499836: It's back

> The p8z77-vle plus BIOS does not seem to have a problem with this keyboard.

I have the opposite problem with one of my systems.
About 60% of the time a USB keyboard can't get the
BIOS's attention, and I have to dig out an old ps/2
keyboard if I want to get into the BIOS.

Every once in a while I'll try a google search
to see if someone makes a mini-PS/2 keyboard
with just a DEL and F2 key (haven't found one
yet :-).