Anaconda grub install options?

Anyone know if there are plans to provide an option to
anaconda so I can have it install all the needed files
in /boot, but don't screw with the MBR?

I have just setup a nice stand alone grub2 partition
where I can do stuff like this:

menuentry 'Fedora 19 via multiboot' {
	insmod part_msdos
	insmod ext2
	set root='hd0,msdos2'
	multiboot /boot/grub2/i386-pc/core.img
}

With just the right stuff in /boot and no screwing
around with MBRs or partition boot sectors, I can boot
multiple versions of fedora this way, but the way
anaconda works (as near as I can tell, anyway) it
will trash my stand-alone grub2 when I install a
new fedora version.