SYSLINUX boot in F19

In the feature list I find the SYSLINUX option, to replace the grub bootloader on the to be installed system.

In the how to test section it says:

1. How do I prepare my system to test this feature? What packages need to be installed, config files edited, etc.?

Enable syslinux in kickstart with whatever option is decided upon, or via the similar Anaconda hidden option.

But I can't find what the kickstart option and Anaconda hidden option will be. In order to test, is this already decided/functional?

Koos.