Re: Dealing with critical bugs in final releases

Thank your for your detailed feedback.

Is there any special group with a focus on testing anaconda?

I think that just happened due to a lack of physical hardware to test
Fedora 18. :-/

If I got your point right it's also no option to just update to the
latest anaconda (for example) and use the same packages like the first
spin?