Re: [Test-Announce] Fedora 19 Alpha Release Candidate 4 (RC4) Available Now!

On 19 April 2013 03:58, moshe nahmias <moshegrey@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I checked the sha and it matches the one on the site, so I guess thats not the problem. thanks for the try.

I just installed libvirt-daemon-kvm and qemu-kvm and still can't work with kvm.
It says that KVM is not available. What should I install so I will have it?

Does the CPU have the proper KVM flags? I have a Pentium(R) Dual-Core  CPU  E5300 which turned out not to have the VMX flags but other models did (for some reason Intel sold a series of CPU's that had vmx burnt out on it for some reason..)

--
Stephen J Smoogen.