Re: [Test-Announce] Fedora 19 Alpha Release Candidate 4 (RC4) Available Now!

I checked the sha and it matches the one on the site, so I guess thats not the problem. thanks for the try.

I just installed libvirt-daemon-kvm and qemu-kvm and still can't work with kvm.
It says that KVM is not available. What should I install so I will have it?

On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 12:01 PM, Kamil Paral <kparal@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> When I open the virtual machine and go to view->details on overview details
> are as follows:
> Hhpervisor: qemu

I believe this is the source of the problem. You should use kvm, not qemu. KVM is the default option.

QEMU is so slow, that it takes 10 minutes on my Core i7 just to begin starting of GDM. I had no more patience. I guess that the mounting process somehow times out on your system.

Always use KVM. Also try to increase the RAM. If the problem remains, please post a screenshot with the exact error messages.