Re: System Requirements

On Wed, Apr 03, 2013 at 08:09:53 -0600,
  Pete Travis <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 4:24 PM, Adam Williamson <awilliam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I *really* want to stay away from absolute 'minimum' guidelines. Those with
the skills to set a system up with comically low resources are not the
target audience - we want to set reasonable expectations for the desktop
user, and guidelines for other use cases. We can steer towards a lighter
spin for machines with low resources, for example, or boast about the node
size we can use in the cloud.

It still probably worth noting what the installer considers a minimum size, since that blocks using it to install stuff (without using an override) and is a number in the code that can be confidently stated.