Re:

On Fri, 2012-12-21 at 23:29 +0200, Βασίλης Βυζάς wrote:
> Hello people,
> I just created my FAS account and I am happy that I can contribute to
> the project. I am more interested in testing updates, doing some
> research I saw that I have to create an account at bohdi and do the
> testing from there. Is this right??
> I believe I will need a mentor for the beginning. My skills are mostly
> Java and a good experience with haskell, also I am using fedora for 2
> years now so I can say that I feel comfortable with the command line.
> Thanks,
> Bill Vyzas

Hi Bill,

Welcome to the Fedora QA side. If you're interested in testing updates,
you just need an FAS account. It should link to the bodhi system and let
you provide karma to packages. You simply need to enable the
"updates-testing" repository, use packages, and give karma, either at
the web interface, or using the "fedora-easy-karma" tool.

The entire workflow is documented on the wiki page[1]. Please do go
through it.

Since you've mentioned that you're a Java/haskell person, you could look
into the Java SIG[2] and the Haskell SIG[3] for any work that might
interest you.

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Updates_Testing
[2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Java
[3] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Haskell_SIG