Re: Removing Development Related Email from the Test List

On 03/01/2013 08:19 AM, Kamil Paral wrote:
By the way, I see this topic relevant just for developers of one of Fedora QA apps, it doesn't really influence the testers community in any way - the email notifications influence them (and the solution is clear there), not the trac location. So I wouldn't waste too much time on discussions and explanations here. Let's try the trac-defaultcc-plugin, if it doesn't work we can try something else.

I have been looking into replacing trac with an actual request tracker application thus starting to tie us to specific trac plugins and any other functionality in track is a NO GO and will just hurt us in the long run so I rather see an specific qa-devel trac instance which could act as an bug tracker for what's being develop in the QA Community then having us start relying to much on trac.

JBG