Blocker meeting schedule: move to Wednesday?

Hey, Jaroslav - sorry I didn't catch this before, but can you edit the
F19 QA schedule and move all the blocker review meetings to Wednesdays?
We started doing the meetings on Wednesdays in the last cycle and it
worked quite well, we're planning to stick with that for this cycle.
I'll update the relevant wiki page.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey