Re: Draft onboarding process changes

On 06/02/13 09:43 AM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Hi

On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 11:02 PM, Adam Williamson wrote:

    For those who applied to the proven tester and/or BugZappers groups and
    are wondering what this thread means - we still want your contributions!
    Those who are interested in the proven tester process, please just go
    ahead and test updates, following the instructions at
    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Updates_Testing and

The instructions on updating the testing repository permanently is
outdated and probably should mention the use of yum distro-sync if one
wishes to switch back.  Also I think, just asking the user to use the
command line is better since the GUI keeps changing and one is sorta
expected to use the command line if one is knowledgeable enough to use
updates-testing repo permanently.

It's a wiki ;) Please, do fix problems if you see 'em. I'll try and take a look, but it's totally fine to just go ahead and fix up pages for errors / out-of-dateness.

    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Update_feedback_guidelines .

Ideally, bodhi should link to this

It does. It's the first link under 'Welcome to bodhi v0.9.3' :)
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey