New Bug Zapper introduction

Hello guys,

My name is Daniel Ferraz do Prado and I'm 20 years old. I work with linux Fedora by one year ago and meet him on same time.

I live in Jundiaí/SP -Brazil and have skills on troubleshooting and programming.

I'm so excited by joining in Bug Zapper team. Thanks a lot.

My contacts is included in my assignature. Bye

Daniel Ferraz do Prado
email: danielf.prado@xxxxxxxxx
Skype: dprado63
Enviado do Yahoo! Mail no Android