New BugZapper Introduction

Hello all,

After many years of using Red Hat Linux and Fedora I'd like to step up and
contribute to the Fedora Project by zapping bugs.

Some weeks ago I reported a KSH bug and found it to be very nice to get it
to be recognized and worked on by people. I would like to give a helping
hand to people with problems they report.

To introduce myself:

My name is Dennis Kanbier, I'm 30 years old and I'm from The Netherlands.

I've about 10 years hands-on experience in the field as a system
administrator on Red Hat Linux, and have been using Fedora on my
workstation since Fedora Core 1.

Currently I'm working as a Linux consultant which I really like since I
get to help people out with various Linux related problems (or
challenges), like bugs! I especially have a thing for troubleshooting, but
lately I'm more involved in infrastructure architecture which is a new
challenge for me.

I'd like to thank you all for contributing to the Fedora Project, and I
hope I can be of help. I wouldn't mind getting some help with triaging
bugs, feel free to contact me by mail or IRC.

With kind regards,

Dennis Kanbier

irc: dkanbier