Re: Blocker process: tracker bug / whiteboard naming proposal

On 01/20/2013 06:49 PM, Adam Williamson wrote:
This is an issue that's come up repeatedly in the past and was also came
up during the talk Tim gave on the blocker process on Friday: the
feedback from everyone at the meeting (QA people and non-QA people) was
that the current names were really bad and confusing. So we're
definitely addressing a need here.

Confusing for whom ( I dont think these are relevant to anyone else then those of us that attend the blocker bug meetings ) and can you point me to any talk where this has come up?

Freezebreak really? Nice to have is much easier to understand for non English speakers.

JBG