F18 beta - hibernate option in menu

Hello,

I'm new to the list and hope I'm posting to the correct place.

Very impressed with F18, runs really well on my Thinkpad T410 machines. One item I've found, would be useful to have in the options list would be a hibernate option/selection. Currently, I use the "pm-hybernate" from the command line, but a menu option would be a nice touch.

Best,

Frank