[no subject]

Hello,
My name is Bill and I want to be a new contributor. I am a computer science student and I am using fedora for some time now and I would like to help to make fedora better.
As a student I am quite busy with my course but I believe I can spare 4 hours per week contributing to the project.
If anyone has any suggestions or advices, they are more than welcome.
Thanks