Re: Please help test packages!

Seeing Kalev's post made me recall that I do have an FAS account. It suffers from lack of use as a proactive helper. Who can give me advice about replacing the ssh key on it? I long ago lost track of the private key. Same thing with the gpg key...it may have expired anyhow.

I also downloaded the install DVD, but I'm not sure how much help I can be testing it. I've only paid attention to this in the last few days and only because I was attracted to the thread about the user interface for setting mount points. I could test this very carefully on another system but it seems pretty close to the release date.

Bob