Sorted Blocker Display

We still have quite a few proposed blockers for F18 final and could use
some more votes in bug. Instead of sending out email after email of
bugs that could use voting or testing, I wrote some code to help me
keep track of the bug states and display a reasonably up-to-date list
of the bugs.

http://tflink.fedorapeople.org/blockerbugs/sorted/sortedBlockers.html

I know it's ugly, isn't awesome at detecting votes in-bug and has
issues with non-ascii characters but IMHO, it works for now. I don't
want to put too much effort into the code behind this because I hope we
won't need it for long but I'll probably make some small improvements
before F18 final is released.

Proposed Blockers in Need of Testing:
http://tflink.fedorapeople.org/blockerbugs/sorted/sortedBlockers.html#needs-testing

Anyhow, if you have the time and inclination, please go through that
list and help pick off bugs that either need testing or voting.

Thanks,

Tim